Dental implants have long been a concern for individuals seeking teeth replacements. Various metals, woods, and animal parts may have been used in the past, with little to no positive effects, other than to fill the void of a long-lost tooth. Today though, modern technology and the master craftsmanship of the world’s leading dentists has led to a much safer, more effective, longer-lasting, benefit-laden, and custom-fitted alternative to lost teeth. Some of their features include:
– They can return the natural shape of your face back to what it looked like prior to the loss of your original teeth.
– The bone around the implant can actually grow to hold the implant tight, through a process called Osseointegration.
– They are the next best thing to healthy natural teeth. Some could even argue implants are much better than natural teeth as well.
– Studies have shown you will receive a better reception by your peers, and you are much more likely to smile in public.
– Dental implants can protect natural bone, such as your jawline, which can deteriorate when not holding teeth in place.
– Implants prevent bone loss, which can cause shifting of the other teeth in the area around the missing tooth.
– Each implant can be custom crafted to fit your needs (including size, shape, color, and fit).
– You can eat as normally as you could if you had a full set of natural teeth.
For more information on dental implants, or other fantastic services offered by our skilled dentists, please call Copperstone Dental at 208•376•5499 to talk to a member of our team. Call us, or stop by our office in Meridian, Idaho, and let us help you achieve the perfect smile.